Terms of Hire
A deposit of 150 Euros is to be paid in cash on delivery together with the full amount for hire of the inflatable. This is returnable on
collection of the inflatable providing that the inflatable is in a satisfactory condition and is not damaged in any way.
Persons hiring our inflatables do so at their own risk and are fully responsible for any personal injuries and for any loss, through theft
or otherwise, or any malicious damage or damage occurring as a result of misuse.
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
- No shoes to be worn on the inflatable.
- No sharp objects e.g. jewellery, glasses, toys etc.
- No food or drinks to be allowed on the inflatable.
- No pets allowed on the inflatable.
- No adults unless inflatable is designed for their use.
- Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Children should not be allowed to climb the inflatable walls.
- Recommended number of children at one time should not be exceeded.
- No smoking, fires or barbecues to be used near inflatable.
Your name and address and contact details will be taken at time of booking. You will be asked to carefully read and sign a copy of our terms of hire on delivery of your inflatable to say that you understand and accept the conditions mentioned and are aware that whilst in your care, you are fully responsible for the inflatable and you will pay for any loss or damage that may occur.
THE HIRER will, during the period of hire, be responsible for the supervision of the equipment, it's care, safety from damage however slight of any sort, and the behaviour of all persons of all ages using the equipment whatever their capacity, including proper supervision of children to ensure children under school age use the equipment separately to older children or adults. HOSEPIPES SHOULD NOT BE RUN DOWN THE SLIDE AS THIS IS DANGEROUS AND DAMAGES THE EQUIPMENT. The inflatable should not be moved to another location once it has been placed and inflated by our representatives. Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable should do so safely.